martes, 5 de octubre de 2010

Letter's to julie

Little love:
Forgive me. I can not be with you because I love another man and you know it. But I love you and I love the way you love me. Actually, love, admire you. You deserve someone better, someone who can love and returning all the love you give me. I feel bad for not being able to repay you. If you had come at another time, would be perfect. But things get, no matter when, they just come when you see fit. You know that I can not and yet you insist and do not leave my side. Thank you, my love, for loving me. I am eternally grateful. I just hope you realize I'm going to hurt. I am so, do not take care of my love. I mean you no wrong, so I ask, though it hurts in the soul that far from me. Thanks for proving that not all people are equal, that some, like you, are worth and just want to see me happy. Because of you I discovered that not everyone wants to hurt me, there are good people that have me next to her would value me as I deserve. Thank you so much. Sorry for not being able to give you what you expect and deserve. I love you, sincerely.
·

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario